Do you want to join us?
We accept applications from candidates who are as passionate about education as we are.
Work in a cutting-edge institution where we help to develop your career in education.
The school regularly has positions for teachers, tutors, psychologists and instructors to join our team, they will all truly want to help our pupils and contribute to our ambitious and unique programme.
Limitless Minds International (LMI) College is a small, start-up school that aims to give the best learning experience for each and every student. To do this we understand that each student has their own talents and abilities to be nurtured and developed in order to realise their full potential
The organisation itself has been around since 1997 and is built from passionate teachers who are willing to take education to another level through developing the T.E.O Algorithm.
Based in Madrid (Spain), here at Limitless Minds International (LMI) College, we are looking for young, charismatic and creative individuals with a strong passion for teaching that have an interest in taking education to another level. Our main objective is to provide students, aged 12 to 18, with the skills and knowledge needed for the 21st century by giving them a “strong foundation for a brighter future”.
We are looking for a number of teachers to start with us next year for each of the following fields:
- Formal Sciences : Mathematics and Physics
- Natural Sciences: Chemistry and Biology
- Social sciences: Economics and Business
- Humanities: History and Geography
- English Language and Literature
The successful candidate will be able to work with a variety of ages, and be able to demonstrate:
- Possession of Native level of English
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status or a Bachelor Degree and a PGCE
- Be Eligible to work in Europe
- Teaching experience: Minimum 3 years teaching experience in UK curriculum relevant age group. Must be familiar with using smart boards, handling online classes, MS Office.
- Proven professionalism and integrity
- Be Compassionate, friendly, creative and open personality
There are a number of responsibilities which are expected from teachers
- Prepare and create teaching materials as noted by head of departments
- Communicate and cooperate with other teachers
- Monitor students progress and maintain a portfolio for each student
- Attend all weekly meetings with the classroom teaching team as scheduled
- Assist colleagues in reviewing and editing all materials
- Maintain relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their child’s progress
- Represent the school and participate in campus and community events
In return, we will offer
- Kind, warm and welcoming work environment with well behaved and respectful students who are willing to learn
- Maximum 10 students per class
- An exciting place to teach and experiment with new teaching methods
- Development opportunities