Come and see us in action
WEBINAR: WHICH EDUCATION SYSTEM IS THE BEST FIT FOR YOUR CHILD?
How can I know which education system would fit my child’s profile? Which one will make them a better CV? Which one will help my child get into the best universities in Spain and around the world?
We are going to answer all your questions…
As you know, the British and international system is very fashionable. The A-levels, which is the English Baccalaureate, and the IB, the International Baccalaureate, are two increasingly common options for students aged 16 to 18.
Why is it a better alternative to the Spanish baccalaureate?
In this webinar our educational experts, Diego and Patricia, who have been guiding all types of students for more than 10 years, will answer the most frequently asked questions….
– What are the differences between A-levels, IB and Spanish Baccalaureate?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of A-levels and IBs?
– What are the best schools to study international systems?
– Which universities can IB and A-level students go to?
– What are the requirements for studying these systems?
– What educational programme should each student do?
We will answer all your questions.
You can sign up through this form, we are waiting for you!
Date: 31/05/21 (Monday)
Time: 19 a 20h
Recommended for: parents who are curious about international education systems, those who don’t know where their child might best fit in, those who have children in IB and A-levels and need expert help, etcetera.