Computer Science Teacher
- Sciences: Computer Science
Please note Limitless Minds International College will only consider applications that have proven experience teaching in UK/British Schools.
Missing “Adventure” & “Challenge” as a teacher? Join our Startup School in Madrid!
Based in Madrid ( Spain), here at Limitless Minds International (LMI) College , we are on the hunt for charismatic and creative individuals with a strong passion for teaching that have an interest in taking education to another level.
LMI College is a small startup school with the mission of empowering students with learning disabilities and differences to recognize and optimize their potential. Designed around how each child learns best, an Individualized Holistic Education Plan (IHEP) integrates cognitive, academic, social, and behavioural strategies into a comprehensive program designed to educate the whole child.
We welcome students ages 12 through 18 into a dynamic new learning environment brimming with optimism. Working quickly to break down barriers, build trust, and rebuild self-confidence, we embrace students in a nurturing environment where each child feels accepted and supported.
This holistic experience produces students with the tools, skills, and confidence to become effective self-advocates and independent learners able to succeed in school, find fulfilling careers, and lead balanced, multi-faceted lives.
Although LMI college is a new start up as a school , the organization itself has been around since 1997 and is built from passionate teachers who are willing to take education to another level through developing the T.E.O Algorithm.
If you think this is a place for you we are looking for a Formal Computer Science Teacher to join the team from November 2022!
Why teach at LMI College?
- An exciting place to teach and experiment with new teaching methods
- Very small Groups (Maximum 5 students per class)
- Well behaved and respectful students who are willing to learn
- Kind, warm and welcoming people
- Prepare and create teaching materials as noted by head of departments
- Communicate and co-operate with other teachers
- Monitor students progress and maintain a portfolio for each student;
- Attend all weekly meetings with the classroom teaching team as scheduled;
- Assist colleagues in reviewing and editing all materials;
- Maintain relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their childs progress;
- Represent the school and participate in campus and community events as needed
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Teaching hours: From 9:00 to 17:00
To successfully apply for a position, the requirements are-
- Native English level
- Must have PGCE or at least 2 years teaching experience but in a British School
- Eligible to work in Europe
- Compensation and Salary for first year
- Basic salary before tax: €25k – €30K/year
- Full Legal fees in order to obtain the Spanish Residence and Working permits (€3K)
- Up to €2K budget for Moving to Spain: Hotels, House rental or any support needed for moving to Spain
-Choose one of the options:
- 1 return Flight per academic year to home country
- Private worldwide health insurance
- Monthly Gym membership of any Gym of your choice in Madrid
- A Spanish mobile SIM CARD with unlimited national calls and Internet